Maps for my FZ8

W

WARPTH

Bam bam im very interested in seeing a dyno graph of your 8 with your minimal mods and the flashed ecu. Would love to see the improvements in the torque curve down low.

Once again. As above. this is a fz8 forum not zx10 forum. I appreciate the power it makes on the zx but what did it do for your fz

D

DJK1505

above is a guys dyno chart he lives in washington guhl is in Pa. it doesnt get any better and there are alot more on the zx10r.net forum you said yours was never on the dyno so how do you even know what yours is doin

I know mine is better than where I started because my timed runs down my street tell me so, the front wheel not staying down through second, and the freakin seat of my pants. Jesus mate, I apologize, your are a king, and your bike tuner is the shit. I think I can get just as good of numbers, and better, than what I was told, and I like the availability to create several maps for the situation I require. Please give Guhl in PA my congrats for his phenomenal work. Thanks for sharing that, when I get a zx10 I guess I know where I am sending my bike.

DJ

Jriegel08

hey dr. doom. I also have a pcv on the way and ive heard great things about your maps. I have a slip on exhaust, block off plates and air box mod. any help would be greatly appreciated! my email is [email protected]. thank you!