Like a Different Bike for Only $200

Darksabre

I had the same thing going on before the flash. Bike is butter now. Engine braking has decreased slightly. I went on a 140 mile ride yesterday through the twisties from desert to mountains and really got to see the difference. I also gutted the cat over the weekend. Another free mod. Just took a couple hours and some patience. The combination of all these (mostly free or relatively cheap) mods have made a fantastic overall improvement to the bike. And the bike was great to begin with. Rideability is right where I was hoping it'd be.

Just picked up an FZ1 rear shock with under 2k on it for $65. That'll be the next little project. Ballin on a budget lol.

that's an amazing price for 2k miles...goodness. thanks for the feedback...i gotta do this sometime.

jmsandy77

Please report back as i am very interested in this MOD for a FZ8 N.

So as promised I'm reporting back on mpg after the addition of these mods. I've put a little over 400 miles on the bike since completed. I've ran 3 tanks of gas through the bike and have achieved 41, 42 and 43 mpg consecutively. To sum it up I've seen no depreciation in overall gas mileage.

Sinooch

Can I use the stock grip with the r6 throttle tube? I don't mind the stock grips. Just wanted to know if it was possible

Cowboyup

Ok so I decided to try this throttle tube exchange. Bought the motion pro tube for the r6 like everyone keeps saying... didn't notice a change if anything it takes more to twist to full throttle.