Lead foot wife

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Ok, My wife has family in Oregon and spends a week up there every summer.
I usually don't go because summertime is our busy season at work. anyhow she seems to get a speeding ticket every time she goes. nailed two years ago in a construction zone. this year she drove off with her phone on the roof near boise
that was $350.00 and just showed me her ticket 94 in a 65 $435.00 I'm a little pissed right now F***
Rant off

D

DJK1505

Damn woman! LOL, looks like she needs to come up with about 800 bucks pretty soon! j/k

That does suck, it cost you 800 bucks for some time alone and working your ass off at work. Awesome!

Sorry to hear man...

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Damn woman! LOL, looks like she needs to come up with about 800 bucks pretty soon! j/k

That does suck, it cost you 800 bucks for some time alone and working your ass off at work. Awesome!

Sorry to hear man...

That sum's it up, I was told to "drop it" after i was:cuss:and telling her :hbwall:
i'm calm now, it is what it is. thanks

H

Hoover

Just means you have a few points in the bank now.
I'd go and buy some carbon fibre bits!

FZER

Avid Rider
She's lucky she not calling you from jail. If that ever happens let her stay and think about speeding for a while.

mrthompson

That sum's it up, I was told to "drop it" after i was:cuss:and telling her :hbwall:
i'm calm now, it is what it is. thanks

Sounds just like my wife. Lol. Love that when you screw up she is all up in your ass. But when she screws up oh you better not say a word unless its in agreement with her being in the right. Haha.

compensation

Have you thought about putting a blockoff bolt where the peddle cable is? If this happened to me my house would be spotless and ready for the white glove test.:slap:

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Ok, My wife has family in Oregon and spends a week up there every summer.
I usually don't go because summertime is our busy season at work. anyhow she seems to get a speeding ticket every time she goes. nailed two years ago in a construction zone. this year she drove off with her phone on the roof near boise
that was $350.00 and just showed me her ticket 94 in a 65 $435.00 I'm a little pissed right now F***
Rant off

Just 6 more mph and she would have had her license suspended.

ORS 811.109 - Penalties for speed violations - 2011 Oregon Revised Statutes