Layed her down in gravel today. :-(

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Unfortunately, it's actually 3. Layed mine down on Old Topanga :mad: I hit sand in a corner and before I knew traction was gone I was in the air. Frame sliders did there job but I hit hard enough that my bars put a small dent in the tank. Never laid a bike down before, definitely a bruised ego. And definitely changing tires. It was my own fault as I was hitting it pretty hot but I have just never felt like they inspire confidence.

You know I feel the exact same way. Just a feeling but it makes me cautious. It's never let me down but I have this lack of confidence feeling. Caught sight of sand in a corner yesterday and I was cornering like a 3 year old in a miniskirt.

You are talking about the stock tires aren't you?

C

Camo

Unfortunately, it's actually 3. Layed mine down on Old Topanga :mad: I hit sand in a corner and before I knew traction was gone I was in the air. Frame sliders did there job but I hit hard enough that my bars put a small dent in the tank. Never laid a bike down before, definitely a bruised ego. And definitely changing tires. It was my own fault as I was hitting it pretty hot but I have just never felt like they inspire confidence.
Damn mate! Glad to hear its only a bruised ego and nothing more serious.
It's only the stock front I don't like or have faith in, the rear is ok.