Just got my 8 today!

elim70

Congrats and welcome.[emoji41]. The more you ride her the more you will love her. IMHO you would be hard pressed to find another bike that does so many things so well! And she is drop dead gorgeous in my eyes. [emoji76]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zenfist

So I hit 1k miles today! I installed a fender eliminator and obligatory motodynamic tail light recently. Ordering some blue wheel tape from that Taylor guy, then the last thing I'm doing is a slip on or something.

I am tempted by the midship exhaust, but I am worried about changing too much, I want the bike to be as reliable as possible, and keep the gas mileage as well. Not looking for performance, just want to be a bit louder for safety's sake, and I wouldn't mind if it looked cool, too. I am looking at the Danmoto Jisu (it looks like a stock can, and price is low, but heard about it not lasting long, any reviews on that?) I've seen some pics where it is under the bike, almost midship looking, and that looks sweet, but I think it was on a FZ1. Looks like I would have to remove the cat to put it there.

Also the extremeblaster XB08SS. The price is alright, the look is cool.

Next in line is the Holeshot underseat set up. About $400 (which gets looks from the wife!). It is different, but I don't like the round slip ons at all. This bike is too futuristic looking to slap one of those on it.

Anyone have any other ideas to toss into the mix? I would honestly like to stay under $300. Thanks guys!

Zenfist

Coffman looks good, too. It's very unobtrusive, allowing that swing arm to show through, and it sounds like it wouldn't be too loud.

Rosco

Pillion
I've got the Vance & Hines CS One Blackout, and it's awesome. Great quality, much better sound than stock, super easy install. It looks like it was born to be on the 8.

DSmith

I've got the Vance & Hines CS One Blackout, and it's awesome. Great quality, much better sound than stock, super easy install. It looks like it was born to be on the 8.

I gotta second that. I have a twobros on mine but the sharp angles of the V&H look perfect on the 8.

Zenfist

Yeah I saw that one, and it's very nice. It's also $450! If I had the budget I'd get either that or the yoshi 77d