Jumbos map

9 Lives

What is the Jumbo map?

It was a FZ8 PCV map made on a dyno with a Yosi R77D slip on, air box mod and K&N filter and 02 optimizer installed. There are 2 versions, 2012 and 2013. I am running the 2013 map and is the best one I have tried so far for my set up. The guy who shared the map had the name Jumbo on the forum. For my bike this is an awesome map, but every bike is different and this map won't work the same for everyone

Umyaya

Sick. Anyone have a map for a full akra system... k and n filter with airbox mod? Lol
It was a FZ8 PCV map made on a dyno with a Yosi R77D slip on, air box mod and K&N filter and 02 optimizer installed. There are 2 versions, 2012 and 2013. I am running the 2013 map and is the best one I have tried so far for my set up. The guy who shared the map had the name Jumbo on the forum. For my bike this is an awesome map, but every bike is different and this map won't work the same for everyone

jmsandy77

Can I Try Jumbo's Map Too?

Hi Guys,
Been trying to track this map down for the last couple of days. Is there anyone that has the 2013 map that'd be willing to email it to me? I'd greatly appreciate it! My email is [email protected] Hope to hear from you!