Its OFFICAL!! I’m an FZ8 owner!!

860Rider

She's being delivered to me FRIDAY Jan 24. check out the pic! THANK YOU to EVERYONE that I've talked too and has given me advise. This forum is awesome! I'm very thankful! I look forward to sharing more pics and sharing info with you guys. Thanks again!

Tony
:rockon:

pajkrubi

Congrats on the sweet bike and that you got a deal on it finally. I'm sure you're like me and anxiously awaiting spring to start riding it!

NoNine4me

You made a good decision.

Over 6,000 miles on my '12, Ohlins shock, Pirelli tires, that's it. A great bike and WAY upgradeable and worth upgrading.

DaKow

All the Saddlesores
Congrats, man!!! What kind of a deal did they cut you since the 09 is out? Be safe out there!

860Rider

Congrats, man!!! What kind of a deal did they cut you since the 09 is out? Be safe out there!

They had 3 FZ-09's and really pushing that on me at first but when I wouldn't cave and used the cycletrader.com info I got it for 6995. I ended up financing through one of the credit unions they work with instead of Yamaha. MUCH better rates!

FZ8Panda

Yaaa buddy. I need to build up my skills so we can meet up and ride....or at least meet up at "Opp cheesecake"

You will get the hang of it in no time. I'm a newb myself so no worries. Can't wait for this riding season! Congrats again! :cool:

Marthy

Beautiful ride and love the color. I had that beauty on top of the list... I got the beast instead.

LT1

congrats on your new FZ8 man, I got the exact same one brand new 3 months ago and enjoy every minute I spend on it! My only means of transportation, use it everyday (hey I'm in Los Angeles, not Connecticut...). Do yourself a favor and replace the ugly-ass fender it comes with, the bike will look much better!