intergrated L.E.D tailight

djcecil

did the same thing, ordered for the fz1 assuming it would fit. was 20 cheaper than the smoke lens ones up for a "fz8"

lothodon

Super Moderator
i've been through ebay a few times, but has anyone found the "clear" taillight piece WITHOUT the turn signals? i like my led turns and would love to have a clear light lens only.

djcecil

amazon is where i got mine, all you would do then is just hook up the stop/tail connection and leave the signal wires alone.

djcecil

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Turn-Light-Yamaha-06-07-Fazer/dp/B0053P5MTG]Amazon.com: LED Turn/Tail Light for Yamaha FZ1 FZ-1 06-07 Fazer: Arts, Crafts & Sewing[/ame]

if you just want to use the tail lights just dont hook up the signal lights it will still work!

beefcake morris

if you just want to use the tail lights just dont hook up the signal lights it will still work!

Are the blue and yellow wires for the postive or negative leads from stock wiring of the signals? My box did not have any directions or markings for the singal wires.

beefcake morris

how did it turn out any pictures?

I am going to take pictures when I get home and get started on it intalling it. I was hoping to find before I got home if the blue and yellow wires for the new tail light hook up to the negtive or postive lead coming from the stock turn signals.