intergrated L.E.D tailight

installed my integrated L.E.D taillight today just waiting on a licenses plate holder looks a hell of a lot better without that giant piece of plastic hanging off the back tail light is smoked looks great on the black bike hope to have some pics up soon

sorry guys havent gotten out to the garage in a couple days still need to put that last few bolts on and i am still waiting on the plate holder

hey guys well i guess im not good with a computer cause i couldnt get the pics on this page so i just put them in the fz8/mods folder in the gallery section .. hope it worked

Speedo007

R&G Racing Tail Tidy Fender Eliminator for FZ8 11 - Fender Eliminator - Solo Moto Parts

Just ordered this tail tidy today. Should pick up the bike at the dealer tomorrow but will have all the goodies installed in a week or 2 when I get the tail tidy (found a place in Canada that could get them http://www.bluestreakracing.ca/ , but they didnt have them in stock yet so they order them from the manufacturer (UK I think) and then ship it to me, free shipping).

Chose the Led indicators option from the Yamaha accesory catalogue.

Last edited:

very nice my signal lights are apart of the tail light i will take a video and see if i can post it some how!

yes right now they are the stock blinkers but i am going to buy the l.e.d smoked blinkers for the front!

lothodon

Super Moderator
i've also decided on the r&g racing tail and unfortunately solomotorparts in florida is out of stock as well. patience is a virtue when you buy a new for 2011 model i guess.

solo is going to be emailing me pics of the parts if/when they get them before i make my final decision. the only other option i've got so far is the evotech and it's quite a bit more money so i'm hoping my patience holds out.

i bought one very simillar today but it has a light built onto it for $45 shipped!! going to see how it looks