Instinct

Mrpacis

Long story short I was trying to pop a wheelie in a small parking lot. I was only able to lift the tire about a foot off the ground. When I landed I had to brake so I wouldn't hit the wall unfortunately the ground was slippery and my rear tire is getting bald. All of a sudden the rear slipped under me and the bike started to drift to the right. For some reason my first instinct was to point the front wheel towards the right. And then the rear tire started to drift to my left so again I put my front wheel towards the left. Before my bike came to a complete stop I noticed a little wobble. This whole time this was happening. I was thinking to my self. I'm fucked.

Lol. I'm pretty surprised how I saved myself from crashing. I guess I know a little concept of drifting thank goodness for YouTube videos lol

F

Fazed

Long story short I was trying to pop a wheelie in a small parking lot. I was only able to lift the tire about a foot off the ground. When I landed I had to brake so I wouldn't hit the wall unfortunately the ground was slippery and my rear tire is getting bald. All of a sudden the rear slipped under me and the bike started to drift to the right. For some reason my first instinct was to point the front wheel towards the right. And then the rear tire started to drift to my left so again I put my front wheel towards the left. Before my bike came to a complete stop I noticed a little wobble. This whole time this was happening. I was thinking to my self. I'm fucked.

Lol. I'm pretty surprised how I saved myself from crashing. I guess I know a little concept of drifting thank goodness for YouTube videos lol

Try doing it in an area with less walls around and get a new tyre before trying again ;)

Rear slides right, steer right, rear slides left, steer left. A great instinct to have.

Great work on the save :)

FZER

Avid Rider
:eek: Careful, careful. Shell out a few bucks, some elbow grease and get the smaller front sprocket.

Mrpacis

Try doing it in an area with less walls around and get a new tyre before trying again ;)

Rear slides right, steer right, rear slides left, steer left. A great instinct to have.

Great work on the save :)

Damn peer pressure lol

D

DJK1505

good job, not layin it down.

next time look for a little better practice spot!! LOL

glad you didnt take a spill mate

DJ

Mrpacis

good job, not layin it down.

next time look for a little better practice spot!! LOL

glad you didnt take a spill mate

DJ

Thanks I know. It's just that we were chillin in the parking lot then all of a sudden one of the riders was like " you should pop a wheelie here ill take a video ". I was like well I might not have much room lol. But then I still did it.

He said he thinks that he caught it on video but ill post it once he confirms t.

F

Fazed

Thanks I know. It's just that we were chillin in the parking lot then all of a sudden one of the riders was like " you should pop a wheelie here ill take a video ". I was like well I might not have much room lol. But then I still did it.

He said he thinks that he caught it on video but ill post it once he confirms t.

Hehe, nothing like impulse hooning :)

Mrpacis

View attachment 663 it happened again and saved it again. This time I just braked really hard like a panic brake because the driver infront slowed down abruptly. Omg. What a feeling drifting side to side