I present !

dombat

Hello Everybody,

I'm not sure that is the right way to describe my profile, I've not really used to forums ! Then, scuse-me for my bad english, I'm french, you understand ...

First, I'm a man, I'm 51 years old, I’m dad of two boys (19 old each of them, they are twins) and I had six motorcycles in my life :
- a Yamaha 125 DTMX in 80’,
- a Yamaha XT600 from 1991 to 1993,
- a Suzuki 650 VSTROM in 2008/2009,
- a Yamaha FZ6 Fazer in 2009/2010,
- an Aprilia Shiver GT (750 twin) from 2010 to 2012,
- a Yamaha FZ8 Fazer bought in August of this year.

I like all american and english music since 1950 to 1970 (blues, rock, reggae …) and especially when there is guitar (folk, acoustic and electric) ; I play guitar … I try to play guitar, I should say !

I like all old cars and motorcycles from all countries, from beginning of 20th century to today, but also recents cars and motorcycles.

Every kind of motorcycle is interresting to me : Custom, Roadster, GT, Sports … and Single cylinder or Six cylinders, I appreciate all of them !

I hope that be a member of an international forum will help me for all technical, accessories, tuning and other subjects.

Bye bye !

Last edited:
Welcome new French dude. Glad to have you. I too am newish to this Forum and have learned a great deal by being a member. Everybody here is pretty cool and very helpful.

You've got a better grasp on sentence structure and punctuation then some who claim to use English as their first language hahaha... Welcome aboard mate.

Bonjour (sorry that and the french word for window are the only words I remember from school)

Welcome, this place is awesome. It is a great source of knowledge and plenty of friendly people around to help you with whatever you need.

Thanks !

Hello bikers,

Thank you very much for your welcome.

I'm very enjoy to be with you.

Sorry, I don't understand some of your answers, but I know they are all positive.

At a future time !!!:bs2:

Hello bikers,

Thank you very much for your welcome.

I'm very enjoy to be with you.

Sorry, I don't understand some of your answers, but I know they are all positive.

At a future time !!!:bs2:

Translate.google.com. Works wonders.

Back