I present !

dombat

Hello Everybody,

I'm not sure that is the right way to describe my profile, I've not really used to forums ! Then, scuse-me for my bad english, I'm french, you understand ...

First, I'm a man, I'm 51 years old, I’m dad of two boys (19 old each of them, they are twins) and I had six motorcycles in my life :
- a Yamaha 125 DTMX in 80’,
- a Yamaha XT600 from 1991 to 1993,
- a Suzuki 650 VSTROM in 2008/2009,
- a Yamaha FZ6 Fazer in 2009/2010,
- an Aprilia Shiver GT (750 twin) from 2010 to 2012,
- a Yamaha FZ8 Fazer bought in August of this year.

I like all american and english music since 1950 to 1970 (blues, rock, reggae …) and especially when there is guitar (folk, acoustic and electric) ; I play guitar … I try to play guitar, I should say !

I like all old cars and motorcycles from all countries, from beginning of 20th century to today, but also recents cars and motorcycles.

Every kind of motorcycle is interresting to me : Custom, Roadster, GT, Sports … and Single cylinder or Six cylinders, I appreciate all of them !

I hope that be a member of an international forum will help me for all technical, accessories, tuning and other subjects.

Bye bye !

Last edited:

The Arsenal

Welcome new French dude. Glad to have you. I too am newish to this Forum and have learned a great deal by being a member. Everybody here is pretty cool and very helpful.

C

Camo

You've got a better grasp on sentence structure and punctuation then some who claim to use English as their first language hahaha... Welcome aboard mate.

F

Fazed

Bonjour (sorry that and the french word for window are the only words I remember from school)

Welcome, this place is awesome. It is a great source of knowledge and plenty of friendly people around to help you with whatever you need.

dombat

Thanks !

Hello bikers,

Thank you very much for your welcome.

I'm very enjoy to be with you.

Sorry, I don't understand some of your answers, but I know they are all positive.

At a future time !!!:bs2:

V

Vapordan

Hello bikers,

Thank you very much for your welcome.

I'm very enjoy to be with you.

Sorry, I don't understand some of your answers, but I know they are all positive.

At a future time !!!:bs2:

Translate.google.com. Works wonders.