I need Good Gloves

FZER

Avid Rider
Dang I'm going to have to buy more riding pants!!!! I think just plain old jeans wouldn't do a thing to help.

W

WARPTH

Plain jeans would disintergrate like milo in hot water. good quality riding jeans are worth every dollar. unless your wanting a skin graft.?

W

WARPTH

Thanx hioctane. yeah came out ok. But wife wasnt happy with me replacing the wreck with a fz8 after the first spill lol

H

Hoover

I had another question.

Anybody use full leathers for around town riding? Maybe going to the coffee shop etc? How practical is that - does it really get in the way or is it just a mind thing? This guy across the street from me is fully ATGATT certified - bike doesn't start if he aint in FULL BATTLE ARMOR! I would like to build that discipline but it aint easy. Part of the reason I bought an armored jacket and no pants is because I think it impractical. But now, getting various pieces is starting to add up pretty quickly. And lately, I have the feeling that those jeans just won't hold up for a slide or impact spill.

Does everyone in here have a leather suit?

I have a 2 piece and I do wear it a lot. If I am going on a twisty thrash, or a long ride, I wear it, regardless of the weather. Sure it's hot, but I feel so much more confident.
Around town, or back and forward to work in the summer, I wear a vented armoured jacket, boots and jeans untill it gets too cold. Then I suit up again untill it gets really too cold.....!!!!! Normally early December

FZER

Avid Rider
Just an update I ordered the icon short overlord's and I'm very impressed the kangaroo leather it's awesome although I feel a little shitty if I think about it.....Being kangaroo. Our Auzzy brothers might feel differently, ok I'll say it I love animals.... Not a peta head or anything... Anyway, very nice gloves straight out of the box.