How many miles you got on your fz8?

SD70M2

Drag-Strip addict
10,060, bought it last April so I've slacked a bit but other than work commutes I don't get a whole lot of seat time

Rotaryknight

I have close to 6000 miles on mines
Bought it with only 5miles on the odometer back in May

Aside from the stupid relay arms bending, nothing is wrong so far.

Last edited:

FZ8Ryder

Wow. I just hit 3,000 miles on mine and I've had it since the end of February. Of course I mainly only have gotten to take it to and from work which isn't far.

MotoZen

I bought mine at the end of June and have about 2000 miles on it. Of course I went down on it three short weeks after I bought it and then didn't have it for six weeks. And 95% of my riding is my 30 minute commute.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

rug_burn

11,000 mi. bought it 15 months ago w/ 3k on it. Usually notmy daily ride, but is closing on the ol' Valkyrie even as we speak...

pigdog

got z in June i put 2 of the 3mi on it new. this bike doesn't attract much dust as my other bikes. 1st gear takes care of that.

lance2448

8k in 11 months.

No issues so far....except that time the stealership gave me a battery with reversed terminals :hbwall:

chefwill

17k i hAVE A 2012, i purchased my fz8 4months ago used with 11kmiles already on her. i daily ride my fz8 and love her to death.

naked_1_FZ8

2011 FZ8 bought 2yrs ago brand new. 39 455km or 24 516miles.

No problems what so ever. Just regular maintenance and I ride it as a daily commuter rain or shine.

Last edited:

FZ8Panda

Mine has 4751 miles. Got my baby brand spankin new back in June of this year. Loving every minute with her. :)