How fast have you gone?

highoctane

Canyon Carver
That brings up a good point. How many people can claim "ticket free". HONESTLY.
I am 48, been driving/riding for 32 years both professionaly and recreationaly and am ticket free.

Pretty amazing Hoover! I am 49 and honestly I have had 1 speeding and 1 parking ticket as far as traffic tickets. had a couple others being young and stupid.

W

WARPTH

Nice job mate, wish I could say the same.
I've been at it for 16 years and lost my licence twice in the first 6 years.
I've had one or two tickets since but for the most part I've learnt to pick my moments.
I also drive professionally and need my licence to feed my family and pay my bills. I'd also love to retire having not ended someone's life due to reckless driving or riding.

Lol. Bloody australian cops. 12 years driving have lost it 3 times. My very first ticket was at 16 on my learners and havent been able to shake the bad luck since.

pigdog

1st gear(70mph) its all right, second gear(91mph) hold on tight, 3rd gear out of sight....you tell me. post 4th- 6th' 139 top speed.

b-eock

1st gear I got 77 mph. 2nd gear around 95. 3rd 109. 4th 120/121. 5th 137. 6th 159.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

MotoZen

I think the fastest I've gone on the highway is about 110. Coincidentally, the same speed I had hit in my mustang. That's faster than I've really needed to go on public roads. I've grown out of my death wish, I guess.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

master paper clip

I don't speed much more then 30 over depending on traffic, bu everyonce in a while on an empty road, just can't resist opening her up full blast, plus it's fun dusting his ninja for a little

pigdog

161mph on a fz8? what did you do to your bike to make it go that fast...throw it out of a plane?

pigdog

b-eock, thanks for your speed in each gear . the only straight roads around here are off a cliff. 159?

b-eock

Speedo read that. I'm sure it was more around 148/149. Still had a little (I mean very little, like maybe a couple more mph out of her) left before redline.

b-eock

I don't have my FZ8 anymore, so I can't go test for you either. Sorry.