Hit and run

I was going to suggest that FZER. I did that with a bike a while back when I was run off the road.
Got fat bars, bar end mirrors and a custom exhaust instead of all the OEM shit. Made the broken finger and time off the bike almost worthwhile.
It's worth investigating, at least in my opinion.

If you have a good relationship with your dealership you'd be suprised what they could do for you if you file a insurance claim........

Factory parts are expensive!!!

LOL No I don't have a good relationship with my dealer, they are a nightmare to deal with. I'm going to have them realign the front end, order the shroud (I'll install it). I'm not going to bother with the bar end or the clutch lever and I think I have the shifter pretty well straightened out. I'm hoping the shroud isn't too expensive, is there anyway to findout online the price?

As far as frequenting the accident scene, it's at my workplace I can look out my office window and see it all day long. But I won't recognize the vehicle because like I said it was nearly a mile away by the time I got myself up, looked for traffic and got my bike up off the ground.

Dang bro I hate it. I wish you well! I'm just glad you are ok and the bike isn't that bad off. We all know those stories of similar accidents that ended up a whole lot worse. A lady up the road died last weekend in her "minivan" while she was texting. She hit a semi at 60mph dead in the back at a stop sign. Absolutely crazy.

Back