Hello

Bam Bam

Thanks they are both very fun two tottally different animals Fz8 is alot more rider comfort but the zx is just a monster it dynoedd at 187rwhp

C

Camo

Welcome. Your online name is the same nickname my middle child goes by!
Hope you don't break shit too lol.
Nice rides :)

F

Fazed

Welcome, Sorry about doubting you before, just so many ppl out there that aren't genuine. I hope you accept my apologies. Oh and my bike doesn't get passed by Vespas ;)

W

WARPTH

:welcome:
why do you own something like a zx10 when you have such a powerful well handling awesome suspension set up fz8?
j/k
love the zx10. i have a hard time keeping my licence as it is. you must have better self control! look forward to seeing pics of some track days on it.

Bam Bam

:welcome:
why do you own something like a zx10 when you have such a powerful well handling awesome suspension set up fz8?
j/k
love the zx10. i have a hard time keeping my licence as it is. you must have better self control! look forward to seeing pics of some track days on it.

looking into some race tech susp. mods for the Fz8 thats next on the list since i got it to finnally come alive.

waypoint

mod squad
Welcome... I know someone else with that nickname. But she came by hers an entirely different way :D
Sweet scooters btw.