Hello, my fz8 Kenny Roberts paint theme

mac89

Hello every one iv recently brought fz8, and the theme sold it for me, am from the uk, and over Christmas i plan to make small improvements:
end bar mirrors,
rear light including the indicators,
tail tidy,
and exhaust but still unsure on what to buy, help!

Lee_533

Holy mother of God. That is a gorgeous bike you have there. I'll gladly trade you. Here in the states we only get it in black.

Mansack

Bike looks amazing! I know you said Kenny Roberts, but at first glance I read it as Kenny Rogers :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV6In1K8zKk]Kenny Rogers Jackass - YouTube[/ame]

H

Hoover

Fark.. What a great paint job. Best looking one I've seen yet. Is that factory or custom?
More pics please.

mac89

Thanks, its was a dealers paint job, and yes i did se the 50th anniversary but the yellow took my fancy.

S

Shock

Mac

Just a thought blacking out the headers with some black wrap would look sick

The Arsenal

That is such a nice looking bike. Nice purchase. I just got back to the States today after being over in England for 5 days. My man; you guys have it SO good with the selection of bikes that are avail. to you all. I spent hours looking at stuff I'd never seen before at dealerships!!
Funny; I was actually in Derbyshire whilst I was over there.
Anyway; nice bike.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Hello every one iv recently brought fz8, and the theme sold it for me, am from the uk, and over Christmas i plan to make small improvements:
end bar mirrors,
rear light including the indicators,
tail tidy,
and exhaust but still unsure on what to buy, help!

Do you know if the dealer pulled everything off and repainted it?
also are the graphics decals or what?

any mod's yet? every time I see it I like it more.

mac89

Not sure if there took the bike back down to metal/plastic but most of the detailing is painted but there are graphics decals, ie the wheel rim and the "FZ8" on the side ( under the seat), Mods yeah am just waiting to find time to install them. At the min iv got gold short leavers, bar end mirrors, tail tidy and the motodynamic tail light. I am just waiting for my YOSHIMURA EXHAUST R-77D to arrive. Living in the UK and ordering from the Michigan it's taking a little bit longer, but it's new next week. Therefore hopfully in two weeks I should has ne pics to post. Hope that's helped? :welcome::welcome:

master paper clip

Incase your thinking about the black headers, i just painted mine with header paint, been couple month and stilll looking great... i attached a pic for refference

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2