Hate Winter, Too much time on my hands

H

Hoover

Well you did a very nice job on it for sure. However, although I love the flat black, I am not too fond on the contrast to the gloss black.

I recon you should do the whole thing.

D

DJK1505

Ehh, Im quite happy with it. I am thinking about doing the center of the gas tank to match, but when you step back and look, it looks good together. The flat pieces match the frame and plastic under the seat pretty damn good. I think this bike is about done! Now on to the other projects.

Speedo007

Really nice paint work you did there. I agree that you should just finish painting the rest matte black (tank, front fender, tail and flyscreen) and I'd put back the stock bolts on the engine, then you'd have one freakin' cool lookin' mad max bike!

H

Hoover

Really nice paint work you did there. I agree that you should just finish painting the rest matte black (tank, front fender, tail and flyscreen) and I'd put back the stock bolts on the engine, then you'd have one freakin' cool lookin' mad max bike!

Light me Johnny ;)

D

DJK1505

I did not like how much effort the duplicolor took to make look descent. I am practicing with some rustoleum on that fz1. Depends on how it comes out, I might do the rest of the FZ8. Not sure about taking out the engine bolts, kinda like how they stick out. The rest of the bolts need to be black. Will keep playing with it and update as I finish stuff.

D

Deleted member 438

I saw the 2012 fz8 at the motorcycle show and I really like the look of the matte gray. If I could get it done right I would do it to my bike.