Greg White riding new 8 today

krillz

Definitely...
What issues did he have? I've not heard of brake problems with them so it must have been isolated

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk
Vibrations and leaks. He also had electrical issues. Poor fella had to rent a V-strom 650 once because of it. No one should HAVE to do that.

DLSGAP

haha i still have to be concious about not chopping the throttle when I run wide. but i'll be damned if I dont hook up everytime :) Ready for this 13' review.

I'm surprised he hasn't posted anything on his site yet

DLSGAP

Vibrations and leaks. He also had electrical issues. Poor fella had to rent a V-strom 650 once because of it. No one should HAVE to do that.

I know older trumpets had charging system issues. Never heard of brake problems with them though

krillz

I know older trumpets had charging system issues. Never heard of brake problems with them though

Some people just end up with bum stuff. He does seem to be that guy. No matter what $hit always finds him.

Marthy

The 6fiddy, yeah. But I've heard the 1k is alright

I sat on a 1K Strom the other day. For a snug under 10K it's a nice bike for what it is. If I had one in my garage I would ride it for sure.

Tiffy

I sat on a 1K Strom the other day. For a snug under 10K it's a nice bike for what it is. If I had one in my garage I would ride it for sure.

Just like having a fat girlfriend.....if you had one you'd still ride it:D