Gear Indicator

S

Shock

Well I can't say I never find myself looking for the imaginary 7th gear. Also if it was integrated like that one post had it or I have seen on some Suzuki's I guess it would be cool but I definitely don't want that little extra square.

Ben1105

Well I can't say I never find myself looking for the imaginary 7th gear. Also if it was integrated like that one post had it or I have seen on some Suzuki's I guess it would be cool but I definitely don't want that little extra square.

Well, if you really don't want the extra square your best bet would be to take apart your gauge cluster cut a square out and fit it in there. I've seen it done.

S

Shock

Actually in the spirit of street fighter bikes I'm considering changing the gauge cluster and headlight including housing to make the bike a little more different

C

Camo

I went for 7th gear 3 times at the track today....I laughed the first time.
I'd love a gear gauge.
I remember some of the guys on the fz1 site did the gear gauge cut out thing.

C

Camo

I stopped looking at 235km's and concentrated on turn one... Taken at 180-190kmh.

e11charlie

Jesus that's 146mph!! I had an ER6n that I had topped out at 120 and not one mph more. I'm loving my FZ more and more.

C

Camo

Our speedo is out by a margin so my 235 was probably more like 210 I'd guess.
Either way, it feels fucking quick with no fairing to hide behind lol.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
I stopped looking at 235km's and concentrated on turn one... Taken at 180-190kmh.

When i grow up i want to be just like you... hitting corners at 180km/h, fun times needed.Should i take off the camping equipment first or will they help with traction ...LOL.

AlCab

I am going to be installing an Acumen gear indicator soon. If you have recently installed either the Acumen or HealTech GI, I would appreciate hearing any installation tips you might have, especially with regard to where to solder in the 5 wires, that is, what color wires to connect them to and where I can find those wires. Thanks.