FZ8 Riding Impressions

Billeigh

Yip Just got mine on the Gold Coast for that price Stepped up from a LAMS bike Still running her in but loving it

FZER

Avid Rider
This is my first bike. Yep, I learned to ride on my FZ8... Its not my first street bike, first super sport style bike....my FIRST bike that does not have pedals. Everyone that I know told me I would die I now have 5K miles, never dropped it, crashed it or forgot to put the kickstand down. In fact I just put a new rear tire on because the stock was smoked. I realize 5k is not a ton of miles or experience but considering my first time on a motor driven cycle was the test ride, I'd say I did ok... I'd say it is an excellent beginner bike due to its well engineered center of gravity and balance, for anyone able to control and utilize the power correctly.

Good for you Bro! Keep that rubber side down.

V

Vapordan

I get the part about a softish suspension. Came around a corner with a bit of bumps, not very fast either, could feel the dance in the back. Not scary at all, just noticeable. I won't stiffen her up though because so far this bike is excellent for my bad back.

Last edited by a moderator: