FZ8 rider from Vancouver BC

naked_1_FZ8

Hi my name is Andy from Vancouver BC Canada. I'm loving my FZ8. For some reason the FZ8 doesn't seem popular in Vancouver. Had alot of people say its a nice bike but would never by it themselves. Oh well makes it more of a rare bike to be seen riding around. Anyways this is a great forum and I read it every single day.

C

Camo

There aren't alot getting around my neck of the woods either...Just the way I like it :)
Welcome Andy

H

Hoover

There aren't alot getting around my neck of the woods either...Just the way I like it :)
Welcome Andy

That's because nobody had heard of where you live mate ;)

Welcome to the club Andy.

D

Deleted member 438

You're right about it being rare; I haven't seen any out here. I always have people asking me what it is and I think they get thrown off when they find out there is no r in the name. :welcome:

JTB

Pillion
Welcome!! I'm not too far away in Calgary, but I see the same thing, no FZ8's!

Mine will be here shortly... I hope

naked_1_FZ8

You're right about it being rare; I haven't seen any out here. I always have people asking me what it is and I think they get thrown off when they find out there is no r in the name. :welcome:

There's no R in the name or a name at all except a yamaha symbol. Everyone asks what it is and surprised its a yamaha.

D

DJK1505

Its a great bike man! You will be very pleased with it. Its still a relatively new bike, even in Japan/ Europe the we just introduced what in 08, so there really arent too many out there.

Welcome to the forum!

DJ

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
Welcome aboard! You are totally right about rarity. Even with the pretty organized bike scene here in SoCal I've only ever seen one other one. And that was for a split second near LAX. People constantly ask me what it is. Especially since I de-badged it.

:welcome:

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Welcome, a few hours away in the Okanagon Valley. I hope the FZ8 stays rare here, get a lot of people looking at it from old to young, the looks keep them circling it saying "Wow that is nice":).

Dom83

Just bought the brand new FZ8 and can't wait to try it for a ride, i'll have the bike tomoro I hope! Same here in Quebec, except from SPEEDO , I haven't seen this bike at all so let's keep it that way...
Cheers