Fumoto Oil Drain Valve?

thach1130

micha3lchu said:
Do you know what size the Fz8 needs? I'm too lazy to check and just want to click "Buy".

You will need M14 1.5 size. I think you also need the extension adapter because the valve does not clear that shield in front of the drain bolt.

Checkout this thread for comparison with a Stahlbus oil valve which doesn't stick out much. Good luck

Update: Fumoto part number should be F-106 or F-106N or F-106S along with adapter ADP-106

Last edited:

xXAvroArrowXx

Watched the video. Quick drain valve seems like its a "bike-puking-its-vital-fluids-all over-the-road-and-engine-seizure-waiting-to-happen" scenario. I prefer a torqued bolt.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Watched the video. Quick drain valve seems like its a "bike-puking-its-vital-fluids-all over-the-road-and-engine-seizure-waiting-to-happen" scenario. I prefer a torqued bolt.

Personally, I have had a quick drain valve on two bikes now and I have never had a problem with either. It makes oil changes much easier and less messy. When I release the valve, I can use any container (i.e. empty oil bottles, empty milk jug). I like keeping my ratchet clean of dirty engine oil as well.