Fazer Fairings on the FZ8

sinclap2

Lazy
Is it possible to install Fazer 8 fairings on the FZ8?

Indeed it is!

I bought farings for for my Fazer8 from these guys in France. This is a link to the FZ8 stuff.

FZ8 JMV Concepts
Then click Yamaha, find FZ8 and then JMV Icon on the far right (it has the red NEW near it)

...I dare say now I will have to pay some kinda duty to the Naked bike fraternity, I believe it falls under Section 8, Subsection 2, Point ii. :D

Last edited:

sinclap2

Lazy
Actually, I just though of something. Do you mean the Fazer8 head light section? Coz, I call the headlight section the/a cowling and the side pieces the faring (rightly or wrongly)?

Any-hoo, either one, yes it is possible! ;)

K-Gr.

Indeed it is!

I bought farings for for my Fazer8 from these guys in France. This is a link to the FZ8 stuff.

FZ8 JMV Concepts
Then click Yamaha, find FZ8 and then JMV Icon on the far right (it has the red NEW near it)

...I dare say now I will have to pay some kinda duty to the Naked bike fraternity, I believe it falls under Section 8, Subsection 2, Point ii. :D

That is cruel. Whay would you do such a horrible thing to your bike? :(

FZER

Avid Rider
Indeed it is!

FZ8 JMV Concepts

Holy shootballs, I love it!!! This is the first time I've seen your bike. Let's trade wheels! Might help out with downforce/stability too I imagine. No fine from me, for just being absolutely cool as hell. If I'm called for court duty I guess I don't get picked.

Last edited:

RoadKill

Indeed it is!

FZ8 JMV Concepts

Thanks! i would have been surprised if it wasnt possible.
Although im not sure if i will go through with it. I just got my bike and Naked there is actually less wind noise vs my old bike (ninja 650r). I'm thinking the noise was from turbulence created by the fairings and cowling/windscreen.

FZER

Avid Rider
Yeah as an after thought I realized it was the site's pic too. Still like it. Would be neat to photoshop all the white to matte gray.

W

WARPTH

Man im not much of a fairing fan but jees that looks so good!!!

Teslank

WOW! when i saw that pic i told myself why i didnt buyed mine blue :D

im actually thinking alot on doing the same on my fazer8 black gloss (fairings) good thing is that you can actually remove them quite fast lollll

i want to custom make a fz8 red line version of my bike(decals) ...

lmracefan

Fazer 8 fairing

Where would someone in the U.S. get the fairing and mounting hardware to install it on the FZ8? I know some hate the fairing but it does serve it's purpose. I just wish we had been given the choice here in the U.S.

Emohawk

Yeah - it would be a pricey swap. The parts aren't cheap. I like the faired version, but to each his own. I did get lowers from TCP Aerodynamics for mine. Love 'em!