Falling Skies?

FZER

Avid Rider
Watching the preview for the next show it looks like all hell is going to break lose.

sinclap2

Lazy
Watching the preview for the next show it looks like all hell is going to break lose.

Cool! I haven't seen the preview yet. I download mine to keep up with Nth America as the TV channels here can be a little behind and/or just dump a show if it isn't rating.

sinclap2

Lazy
Damn FZER you're right! I just watch the second to last episode (I'm on a day off and it is raining, so I catching up on some TV time :)). The episode on Sunday looks like a ripper!

FZER

Avid Rider
Damn FZER you're right! I just watch the second to last episode (I'm on a day off and it is raining, so I catching up on some TV time :)). The episode on Sunday looks like a ripper!

Are those the Alien nukes falling out of the sky near the end of the previews?

sinclap2

Lazy
Yeah, your guess is as good as mine! ...but if I was in that situation, it would definitely be change of pants time :p

sinclap2

Lazy
Well, that was interesting! I just finished watching the Falling Skies episode...

I suppose they were building that big-arse gun for some reason and I think the reason might have just landed.

Last edited:

Tango59

I've been watching it since it started. I just wish they shoot the blond Fishhead bitch and save themselves alot a trouble. They let her get away again !!!

sinclap2

Lazy
I've been watching it since it started. I just wish they shoot the blond Fishhead bitch and save themselves alot a trouble. They let her get away again !!!

10-4 to that! I don't know why he just didn't empty the magazine on her while she was climbing up that wall? How much of an exposed target do you want?

...I suppose it comes back to script writers building suspense, instead of using common-freaking-sense! Damn them :p

Last edited:

FZER

Avid Rider
10-4 to that! I don't know why he just didn't empty the magazine on her while she was climbing up that wall? How much of an exposed target do you want?

...I suppose it comes back to script writers building suspense, instead of using common-freaking-sense! Damn them :p

So you got to see the final episode right? If you haven't don't read below.

Yep I think they have some new friends! They destroyed the "weapon" and that guy at the end seemed to get a small smile on his face when he saw the resistance.

sinclap2

Lazy
Hopefully, otherwise they're stuffed. With the number of dropships that fell from the sky it had better be help!

FZER

Avid Rider
Yeah I'm hoping the new guys say something like we've been following the resistance for a while and now let's go kick some asre.

FZER

Avid Rider
Nah, I have I see advertisements for it all the time when I'm watching Top Gear. I guess it's pretty cool too.