falling in love with my 8 again

master paper clip

So finally broke down and bought the k&n filter for the bike... spent a good 2hrs yesterday swapping the filters, did an oil change this time using amsoil.. witch if u Havant used it yet does wounders for our gear box, its is so much smoother now its crazy.. spent the rest of the time adjusting and lubing my cables and adjusting the shifter to the perfect height. And then just did full check up on everything else.

So I knew the filter would make a slight difference... but wasn't prepared for what was to come, the filter combined with the air box mod, gutted cat and the pcv has turned this into a straight grunt monster, power is instant and really strong all the way threw the rpm range, its fantastic and love that my friend is now struggling to keep up with me on his zx6r anywhere but on highways. It boggles my mind that I still need to upgrade my sprocket and exhaust so its just gonna get more crazy... I LOVE THIS DAMN BIKE!!!!!™

SPECIAL THANK U TO DJ AND DR.DOOM FOR THE STOCK EXHAUST AND THE MAPS

Wolf_Hook

How far down does the -1 front and. +2 in the rear lower your speed

Best place to fiddle with this shit is Gearing Commander: Motorcycle Speed, RPM, Chain & Sprockets Calculator. All out top speed (with correction) shows at 144 for stock sprockets(16/46) two up will drop it to 138. You drop off about 4mph at redline in every gear so first gear redline was 64mph now it would be 60 ect ect. If you also drop 1 in the front for some serious acceleration it'll drop top speed to 129mph, but imagine how fast you'll get to that speed.

master paper clip

Best place to fiddle with this shit is Gearing Commander: Motorcycle Speed, RPM, Chain & Sprockets Calculator. All out top speed (with correction) shows at 144 for stock sprockets(16/46) two up will drop it to 138. You drop off about 4mph at redline in every gear so first gear redline was 64mph now it would be 60 ect ect. If you also drop 1 in the front for some serious acceleration it'll drop top speed to 129mph, but imagine how fast you'll get to that speed.

Yea my riding buddy would cry after that, he already is getting dusted on his ninja and it bothers him