Ermax fairings/windscreen

D

DJK1505

Nice! Thanks man, do like the rear hugger and the radiator fairing!

beefcake morris

Great find. If you do get the solo cowl please let us know how well the paint matches. I like the design of that one much better.

lothodon

Super Moderator
if i can come up with an extra hundred i'm going after the cowl myself. thanks for the find!!!

D

DJK1505

Did you post pics of the rad fairings? I have really been thinking about getting them once I am done with a few other mods. If so can you point me in the direction to find the pics. I want to see more pics of what they look like on the bike.

Thanks

SpunkyTheTuna

I've been looking at those pieces with varying levels of lust for some time now. On one hand they look really nicely designed. On the other hand it's more plastic Oma naked bike. They sure do look nice though. Also:French.

Spike82

DON'T buy the ermax windscreen ... this is what appens to mine after 300km

https://picasaweb.google.com/103423871197863166329/17Mag2011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

hypo

and that ermax windscreen just looks FUUUUUUUUUNKY... don't like the spiked hair look

looks like some manga cosplay character

or

SpunkyTheTuna

That taillight looks exactly like the way-cheaper LED taillight on eBay. I bought one of the eBay lights cuz it was cheap and i'm trying to rid my life of bulbs. It fits OK, but not to my satisfaction, so I'm probably not going to use it.

H

Hoover

More pics of the headlight please. Looks mad. Is that rim gold? I've been contemplating either that route or polishing the edges.

minja714

anyone live in Montreal Canada? they want to test these fairings out. These are picture of an R1 and i really like the rad covers. they flow with the bike, starting from the tank to the rad like its OEM.

If someone does go and get it tested, can we split the cost? finder's fee? since the tester will get it for free.

im totally in love with this rad cover, but for now, it only fits an fz1. different tank.

Fazer401

old thread

Well, I didnt want to start a whole new thread with the same title so ill try and revive this one. Just recieved my long-awaited Ermax parts- rad. fairings, bellypan, and seat cowl in matte gray. Can wait to get em on and see how they look. Quality seems really nice, they were packaged very well for the long trip, and they have a 1 year warranty against defects. With the dollar conversion and shipping they are a bit pricey, but when you factor in that theyre color-matched out of the box, I dont think theyre outrageously expensive.