ECUnleashed Group Buy...

waypoint

mod squad
hey all. i don't know if anyone is interested, but i asked ecunleashed.com about a possible forum discount or group buy and here's the email they just sent me and what they came up with.

Hello Grant,
We are happy to hear you are happy with your new ECUnleashed ECU, if you find that your bike is running a bit lean and are able to get data loggings from your dyno runs, we will reflash your bike for no charge with the correct fuel changes. We would love to offer your forum a group buy. Please have anyone interested use the coupon code "fz8forum1" in the comments section of the Tune File Order Form, the password is tuning101. We will also need a Credit Card Authorization Form for each ECU as well. As long as we receive at least 5 ECU's with this coupon code we will offer the flash for $399, $50 off retail as well as free expedited return shipping. This offer for all tune file order forms received before 4/15 and ECU's received before 4/20. Please let me know if you or any other the forum members have any questions.

Thanks,
-Michael Adams
ECUnleashed Tuning Technology LLC
Michael Adams
[email protected]