Dyno Sheet results with airbox mod.

jumb5150

Hey guys did the airbox mod last night. Then sent it to the dyno today so here are the results before and after airbox mod.

BEFORE

AFTER

I also have the Map if anyone wants to try.

Last edited:

Bighitmatt

What map are you running? I am currently running just the "Akrapovic Racing slip-on (DbKiller removed) Stock air filter" map. Those #'s are looking pretty damn good! I just did the ABM yesterday myself. Curious how much better the bike can get with a new tune!:woot:

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
Wow, that torque curve is near perfect. Thanks for posting! I've been contemplating whether or not to do this. I couldn't help but wonder if the "extra" plastic in the airbox was meant to remove turbulence, kind of like a velocity stack. Either way it's time to start cutting ;)

trixster8

I got the map if u want it.

Hey Jumb, could I get your latest fuel map? I was running your last fuel map. I noticed they tweeked the idle fuel +20 @ 1250rpm/0%throttle. I ended up putting that slot back to 0. But anyway, I plan on doing the airbox mod, and I have the exact same setup as you. Thanks Buddy!

TeleRob

Jumb,
You have an R77 on there?
If so, can I get your map files for before and after? I have a Yosh on order and will run that for a bit before getting to the air box mod. Pm me if you need my email or something

Thanks!

Crazywb23

I got 103.36hp and 56.25lbs of torque, I have done T.B slip on PC5 and K&N filter. running an Akra map with some tweeks... Had it dyno'd 3 weeks ago, great investment.

Last edited:

Bighitmatt

so with the new map on the 2nd dyno sheet, u guys think im still running too lean?

Hey Jumb, Thanks For the map! I loaded it today and took a quick spin around town (about 20miles). It seems pretty sweet so far. I didn't get to get into the throttle as much as i would have liked due to the holiday traffic. I'm trying to hit a ride tomorrow that should test it out a little better. I'll follow with a ride report. Thanks Again!

mikefz8

Hey guys did the airbox mod last night. Then sent it to the dyno today so here are the results before and after airbox mod.

BEFORE

AFTER

I also have the Map if anyone wants to try.

Could you get one so they correspond exactly the first test(s) look like they are done in MPH and the 'after' is done with respect to RPM's. Or maybe they do correspond correctly. :) I guess I dont know much about a dyno result is what I am saying.

jumb5150

I got 103.36hp and 56.25lbs of torque, I have done T.B slip on PC5 and K&N filter. running an Akra map with some tweeks... Had it dyno'd 3 weeks ago, great investment.

Dude!!! How did u get 103? is it the TB slip on? Or did i just break in my bike like shit?

Crazywb23

Dude!!! How did u get 103? is it the TB slip on? Or did i just break in my bike like shit?

I am pretty sure it was the T.B. pipe and the K&N filter, then we got the Alba racing shop here in San Diego. There lead race tech did the map, I got lucky on that one.

V

Vapordan

Could you get one so they correspond exactly the first test(s) look like they are done in MPH and the 'after' is done with respect to RPM's. Or maybe they do correspond correctly. :) I guess I dont know much about a dyno result is what I am saying.

See how the peak torque is pushed out to 10k rpm? In stock, it's at 8k rpm. That translates into a bike that feels faster almost up to redline. Hp to me is near meaningless. I don't understand the fuel curve though. I'd like to. Anybody? I think mph and rpm are synced up for the bottom. At least that is how it reads to me.

collegekid

Hey, I've got a TB slip-on, and a juice box pro. I'm looking to do the airbox mod and new air filter after things warm up abit. Is there any way I can get the proper map for that?