Driven Handle Bars and Grips

ramrod

It's 11 pm right now and I finished installing my Driven CR Low Oversized (1-1/8'') handle bars and Driven D3 Aluminum grips. I have a set of Driven bar ends but waiting for the adapters since they are on back order.

The installation was fairly simple, in fact I took enough pictures to make a brief write-up if the anyone wants. The bars, clamps and bar ends are top notch and highly recommended. The grips are not quite what I expected... thought they'd be more like rizomo's I had on my 919.

I ended up trimming 3/4'' on either side to shorten the bar in a little and I have it adjusted at about a 2 according to the printed gauge. I only took it for a quick spin around the block and so far so good. I will write about the installation here perhaps tomorrow, need to get in a couple hours before work.

Enjoy the pics:

Last edited:

ramrod

Thanks for the compliment Crazy. All in all I spent about $155 for the bars, adapters, Grips, Bar Ends and Adapters. Also about another $5 dollars at hardware store to buy fasteners that will fit on the bike.

The nice thing about the Driven oversized bars is that the ends taper off to 7/8'' so grips, barend mirrors, as well as the stock components will fit. I'll snap off some more pictures in a week or two once the bar end adapters come in.

Last edited: