Core moto gold brake lines

Jwood9

Anyone had experience with coremoto.com?
I'm very tempted to do this mod if anyone has done gold break lines I'd love to see a couple close ups if you can?
Especially closeup of the swingarm with the gold line on it, thanks in advance!

tjfisher

Coremoto is a great brake line company used then plenty of times before, Luke the owner is about to do a set of lines for my fz8 . blue lines with gold ends :D He was saying i would take a couple extra days due to it being the first fz8 he has done . but hes quality is great very clean and right or he fixes

Last edited:

tjfisher

Got the new lines in only had time to do the front so far they feel great and look great

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

tjfisher

they look seperated just under the light and they are because i hadn't put the clamp on at the time of this pic ill take a good picture this week and post

tjfisher

Coremoto.com
They should be putting them up directly on the web site for the fz8 soon. I did a custom build sheet because they had not done a fz8 yet . If you want a set right away you can always email them @ [email protected] or call them directly (321) 806-3995 or (321) 613-2955 they have a great staff

They offer all kinds of lines how ever you want . Ive got clutch lines too for other bikes ive worked on as well.

I have another bike im going to get lines for soon .And was going to see if i could get a group buy started here

tennvol11

Update!!

I contacted Core regarding the setup for the FZ8 and I was told that I would have to do a custom build sheet and that they do not have the FZ8 specs on hand, if you have the specs from your core set I would like to have them, pm me if you would like to share those specs. Wayne

Woody146

Banned
Speigler makes a set for fz8 ...I think galfer does too.....I have speigler and they are awesome!!! Anodizing has not faded in 2 years...I think goodridge may make a set for our bike too....not sure if core will charge you for a "custom build"

Woody146

Banned
Speigler makes a set for fz8 ...I think galfer does too.....I have speigler and they are awesome!!! Anodizing has not faded in 2 years...I think goodridge may make a set for our bike too....not sure if core will charge you for a "custom build"

Speigler ss lines

tjfisher

they didn't charge me extra that i recall Ive had them all i like core's the best top quality parts . ill pull my spec's and get them to you . i planned on ordering a different set i changed my paint plans i don't care for the black and gold like i thought i would lol . maybe we could get a group buy going ??????

tjfisher

Yeah I will probably just pop for the Speiglers

sorry to say but i think they are a waste of money my opinion core is working to be a leader in the brake line industry . Last i heard hey were about to be DOT appoved unlike the rest and were working closely with yamaha and graves race teams .

Woody146

Banned
sorry to say but i think they are a waste of money my opinion core is working to be a leader in the brake line industry . Last i heard hey were about to be DOT appoved unlike the rest and were working closely with yamaha and graves race teams .

Just an FYI....I paid the same amount for the spieglars as they are asking for the core....around 130 shipped..

tennvol11

they didn't charge me extra that i recall Ive had them all i like core's the best top quality parts . ill pull my spec's and get them to you . i planned on ordering a different set i changed my paint plans i don't care for the black and gold like i thought i would lol . maybe we could get a group buy going ??????

I would really appreciate that, thanks. I do like the Core's a bit better so I would rather get those.

RD GUY

I have never heard of core moto? ,goodridge for me ,got them on all my bikes , I met the guy who started goodridge in 1989 at The Isle Man and have used on every bike I have owned without any issues , just my 2 cents.also 15c yesterday got the motard out for a ride roads toodirty for the 8 but hey its a motard sure felt good to ride after a long cold winter,