Cold Weather Gear

aj700

You can have all the layers you want, but that cold wind will find its way through them. Waterproof rain gear added in there makes a huge difference.

Yeah thats correct. I tried a silk lining. Infact i bought two pairs and stacked up. :banghead: that Money also got wasted. I am gonna try at hardware store now. But temp is dropping again. :thumbdown:
Actually rest of the body gear is working fine for me. I wear a upper body lining + a tshirt+ the berik leather jacket, and a buff. Last Week It was 1 degree C to/from work. Ride is just above 22 kms. I followed 50 and 70 kmph route and Only fingers gave me this Cold issue. This all looks like a conspiracy to me. Some doesnt like us having the fun.
/Aj

RoadKill

Any suggestion for a very good lining inside gloves when temp is close to zero? in Farenheit it will be close to 30. We got clear skies now, but temp is so and so.
I already have like 3 gloves. :confused: don't want to add any more. thats why I am looking for lining. I bought a wool lining and it turned out crap. today Iam gonna check with skiing equip stores.
/Aj

IMO the only way to go is heated gloves at that temp. and if you are riding over an hour other heated gear will be needed. vest, socks, pants.