Carbon Fiber Thread

GrnGoblin

Was waiting on pics of a 2012, I like the radiator cover, do you have links?

Bestemusa.com is where I bought my heel guards and radiator covers. They also sell on ebay but I've found cheaper prices buying direct from their site. Based out of Atlanta, I get my parts here in FL in 3 days after ordering. I'd suggest checking their listings on ebay and comparing to their site, sometimes they run sales on either or.

AlCab

I've got only the INexpensive pieces of CF so far, except the 2 Bros. Pipe. The Heel Guards and the mid pipe exhaust cover. I want to see how the other Scotchprint CF looks and works. I've seen another bike on here that had something similar and it looked sharp.

Thanks for the idea. I just bought a 12"x12" piece of 3M Scothprint CF wrap for $4.99 shipped from ebay :) I am going to wrap the heel guards with it.

B

bren

Thanks for the idea. I just bought a 12"x12" piece of 3M Scothprint CF wrap for $4.99 shipped from ebay :) I am going to wrap the heel guards with it.

Do that part of the tear fender behind the pillion seat. That little flat triangle shaped section with the yammy logo. Did mine and looks sharp as!!

AlCab

Do that part of the tear fender behind the pillion seat. That little flat triangle shaped section with the yammy logo. Did mine and looks sharp as!!

I removed my rear fender. Or do you mean the tail piece? Could you post a pic please?

I was just planning to do the heel guards since they're not black. I don't want to put fake CF all over the bike.

Niko

The question is : is it fot the look or for the weight because sometimes cardon fiber parts can be heavier than plastic one.

I've ever seen it on a friend's bike...

sinclap2

Lazy
The question is : is it fot the look or for the weight because sometimes cardon fiber parts can be heavier than plastic one.

I've ever seen it on a friend's bike...

For me it is the look. The parts i have replaced with CF would have had a negligible weight saving. If i can change any of the silver parts on the bike to black I will and if they're CF then even better!

mac89

Carbon fibre

High another alternative is... Has any body herd of hydrograhic film? Its light a wrap but it gives a better finish, the only dwn side it can be costly, there plenty of vids on youtube, i was amazed on how it works but it covers anything.

Black Widow

Avid Rider
High another alternative is... Has any body herd of hydrograhic film? Its light a wrap but it gives a better finish, the only dwn side it can be costly, there plenty of vids on youtube, i was amazed on how it works but it covers anything.

Hydrographic film is awesome, the next best thing to actual airbrush work. My Grizzly ATV has a hydrographic paint scheme with ghost tribal flames, looks beautiful.

Takdogg

?

I agree, We had Hydrographics done on some of the interior of one of our helicopters at my work and it was awesome. After I saw it, I immediately thought it would be a great alternative to actually buying all CF parts. But it is quite expensive so I have the dilema, go with hydrographics or bite the bullet and buy all CF parts?

sinclap2

Lazy

I hadn't heard of this before! That is some cool shit! Custom helmet designs....

Niko

I used it for my exhaust hanger it's easy to fit and looks good.

I'll do my heel gard and just just under the ignition key in black mat. I just ordered it, it's on the way.

It's very light, you just need and hairdryer and a good blade.