Broke my Danmoto Rearset = pretty cool loaner bike

jumb5150

So I was warming up my bike at my GF's place when all of a sudden, I hear a thump. Helmet was rolling across the driveway and my bike was on its side. I picked it up and most of the impact was taken by the frame slider. Mirror and barend was scratched. along with a small nick on the pazzo clutch lever. The shift side rearset however wasn't so good. Shift rod snapped and peg was just dangling. I live 90 mi away from my GF and I had to get home. My wife offered to pick me up but it was kinda late. So i called for a tow truck. AAA says that my bike can't be towed so I didin't know what to do. So my GF suggests that we go to our buddies house. I told him what happened. He has a nice collection of vehicles and threw me the keys to his Vrod. So this is the loaner bike I have for now until my Vortex rear sets come in.

I told myself I'd never ride a harley but then again this is a VROD. Its cool on the streets but I miss my 8 when it comes to power.

F

Fazed

I think one woman is enough trouble. I can't find the post about it could you link to it or provide a brief summary?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Camo

I'm having trouble coming to grips with one woman needing my undivided attention, fuck having two women.... That's two menstrual cycles to navigate, two lots of rules, two lots of shopping, two lots of nagging, two asses you gotta swear don't look big in those jeans and two lots of crazy rage when you find a third woman who does it all better.
Smile now, cry later lol. You're a better man than me, good luck mate!

mrthompson

AAA sucks.
Trust me.

hey now. they are the ones that sign my checks. lol but seriously they came up with rules for a reason. if he wanted his bike towed he would need the rv coverage. only part that sucks is they don't cover trailers to be towed.

jumb5150

I'm having trouble coming to grips with one woman needing my undivided attention, fuck having two women.... That's two menstrual cycles to navigate, two lots of rules, two lots of shopping, two lots of nagging, two asses you gotta swear don't look big in those jeans and two lots of crazy rage when you find a third woman who does it all better.
Smile now, cry later lol. You're a better man than me, good luck mate!

Neither of these women nag or piss me off. These two are always good to hangout with. Thats why I love em.
and how's that for a gun toting american?

Lee_533

Is it true that you would have to remove the front sprocket cover to fit?

Well yes and no. You have to remove it to put them on. Then you will have to drill a hole in the cover for the shift rod to go through. Also, the shift side rearset has 2 spots to connect the shift rod to for standard and reverse shifting.. There are no instructions so its a bit of a pain to figure out.