Best $31.98 I've spent on bike parts

rnvanquish

i've yet to find a tidy tail for an international bike that worked right out of the box with the us plates.

I got the EvoTech tail tidy and it fit my California plate perfectly. However, I did have some issues with the electrical connections. The tail tidy itself didn't fit the plate but the kit did include some bolt-on adapters that allowed for mounting of a normal U.S. plate.

beefcake morris

if you take a look a the close up you'll see i was able to use a standard flat washer that fit the "round" part of the factory mount really well. it's an american sized washer and used the next smaller on the inside. spray bombed the outer washer black and it looks pretty good for a "free" install kit.

i'll be using the adapter plates that came with the r&g tail for the rear signals today. will post pics.

I just got done with my R&G install last night. Do you think the adapter plates would work for the front turn signals? I will not need them for the back since I got the intergated tail light, but my rizoma front signals need a mounting plate. I haven't had a chance to check it out since it was late last night and working today.

lothodon

Super Moderator
yes the adapters will work on the front turns. they will actually be a lot easier to mount as each side can be done individually while NOT on the bike. at least that's how i did mine.