Anyone have an aftermarket exhaust on your FZ8?

CBSD

Got a Marthy Midship Special! Thanks Marthy ;)
i've been looking for exactly this. Where did you get and do you think i will have any issue with Calilfornia emissions? From what i know, it shouldn't affect anything. Thank you! Great look.

toothycardus

Remus PowerCone, not my choice but came on the bike when purchased, i must say it has grown on me the sound is nice and it does suit the bike

Attachments

• 604024_4686152037325_914968025_n.jpg
    604024_4686152037325_914968025_n.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 58

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
i've been looking for exactly this. Where did you get and do you think i will have any issue with Calilfornia emissions? From what i know, it shouldn't affect anything. Thank you! Great look.

A member on here named Marthy did it for me, and yes to get an underbody exhaust you have to cut out your cat..... So I think that would be a problem for you.....

CBSD

A member on here named Marthy did it for me, and yes to get an underbody exhaust you have to cut out your cat..... So I think that would be a problem for you.....

Thank you. Yeah......that will be a problem, out here. Think i will go with the Two Brothers, then.

AndyS

Banned
I just bought a used Leo Vinc carbon from a guy on another FZ8 forum. Got it well price. Hoepfully its good. Reviews say it is a good sound.

AndyS

Banned
Contact Cambo, he might still have his two bros carbon shorty, It looked sick!

I was looking at some pics of exhausts on the other forum from a while back. Some dude had the Danmoto carbon fiber and he cut it down and made a short one. That was dope. Had pics on how to do it as well which I thought was good of him.

master paper clip

Yeah the Dan moto carbon shorty sound sick but it's really loud... i got my 2 brothers shorty from the guy that had that exhaust, got it for free and it sounds amazing... it's give a great attitude without being obnoxious

santosfz8

Yoshimura carbon fiber

sent from my note 3 [13' FZ8]