any one else in ontario have one yet?

FZ1inNH

Administrator
This is awesome! Finally we will have some owners here that can start filling the place with first-hand info, pictures, How-To's etc....

I'm betting that a LOT of the FZ1 mods will apply to this bike. :D

yes i hope to get some more time on the bike and start looking into some mods so face pushing 400km lol not much at all :mad:

jacobdahl

Well, these things should be seen on the roads in quantity now. I just got a status update on my bike from my dealer, and they're backordered in Canada, hopefully available within a month. Crap. I want my new bike.

YamIan

Kahuna Powersports in Toronto has a black Fazer8 on the showroom floor. 10,999 plus tax. no charge for freight or PDI. I am looking for a blue one if anyone has a line on one especially at a better price than msrp.

still havent seen a one on the road yet but i guess i live in a pretty remote area of ontario anyone else have one?

lothodon

Super Moderator
from the information i found when they first announced the fz8 for the us, it's a limited run. all the yamaha 2011 models are being produced in lower than typical quantities due to so many 2009's and 2010's that haven't sold yet.

suzuki did it last year, yamaha this year. don't make 'em if you aren't going to sell 'em so to speak.

skinfear

100 days and counting

just swapped out my 2008 bandit 1250 for 2012 fazer8 at clares cycle fenwick[no garage feb.deliv.]

Kliph

Purchased mine (2012) last week from Snow City, should be able to pick her up in a week or so..............Kliph

chr1s

another one soon

I'll be gettting one soonish, looking at a leftover 2011 model. What's a good 'out the door price' in Ontario for these? I've seen the USA folks getting deals of 7500 out the door!...
Was looking at a street trip but at 13500 was too much to swallow.

V

Vapordan

How much are you willing to pay? What's a good deal to you?

sempre1

Hello Torontonians
I picked up mine last week 2012 50 A-Edition, to be honest i haven't seen that many around, actually none, it is hard to get it in red/white?? I love mine....i'm in the process of breaking-in the engine and guess what...i'm almost there 800km!!:D

chr1s

Hello Torontonians
I picked up mine last week 2012 50 A-Edition, to be honest i haven't seen that many around, actually none, it is hard to get it in red/white?? I love mine....i'm in the process of breaking-in the engine and guess what...i'm almost there 800km!!:D

Snap!! me too bud, 2012 anniv model, love it so far but still running her in...still got lots of kms to do though.

sempre1

Nice..congrts!! I'm waiting for the Yosh exhaust now, i already installed the bally pan - and now she looks even better!!:D

lancercanada

Hey guys i l;ive in brampton, sold my 08 gixxer and bought a 12 fz8 grey and black. looking for a exhaust and the bottom fairing. anyone have or want to let me copy it?

V

Vapordan

Hey guys i l;ive in brampton, sold my 08 gixxer and bought a 12 fz8 grey and black. looking for a exhaust and the bottom fairing. anyone have or want to let me copy it?

Are you the home depot guy I met in bolton? We need to ride some time. I'm up the street from there.