any one else in ontario have one yet?

lancercanada

no im not that guy, just go the bike last week. but im down on meeting up to see you bike and go for a ride. im hang out at mc/bovaird timmies

Bailey

Looking for FZ8 owners in Ottawa...haven't seen any on the roads since I started riding in May?

V

Vapordan

There's a raven I see parked on East and Bramalea on mornings (Back luggaage piece)? Would that be you?

V

Vapordan

Nope not me lol. will meet up sometime this week. just let me know if airport and mayfield timmies is a good spot

Sorry, I don't see those replies at all - perhaps I need to bookmark the thread. That's actually where I live btw. How bout this weekend if it aint raining?

sempre1

If anybody is looking to purchase the 50ann-edition drop me a line i'm selling mine fz8 in mint -mint cond.
You can email me for more info. I am located in Oshawa.
Tnk you.

sempre1

why sempre1?
To be honest i haven't done that much riding this year, actually since i started doing more track days i don't have the desire to go riding anymore on the street. That is the reason whyi'm planning to sell the bike.

canader

I just purchased a 2011 FZ8S from GP bikes in Whitby! Took it for a little ride today to make up my mind and wow what a bike.

shadowman

Picked up a 2012 last week. I got out for my first ride yesterday. So far I'm loving it... quite a step up from my GSX650F.

RnR

I got mine in September and only 1200km later it's down for the winter. Now in mod acquisition mode :sinister:

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Seriously thinking of getting one after going to the bike show last weekend at the international centre, and having rented one in Germany back in Sept 2011 for a few days .

What's a good price?

Last edited:
B

bren

Seriously thinking of getting one after going to the bike show last weekend at the international centre, and having rented one in Germany for a few days Sept 2011.

What's a good price?

I paid $9990 AUS on road here is Australia in 2012.

RnR

Seriously thinking of getting one after going to the bike show last weekend at the international centre, and having rented one in Germany for a few days Sept 2011.

What's a good price?

Not sure what you may bargain out of a leftover. If you like the Fazer Palmerston Motorsports still have one. But remember the '13s have the adjustable suspension. Just think of all the taunting you could do with one of them. :D

RnR

Asking prices for new 2012s are just under $9000. There's quite a few in the GTA. Do a search on Autotrader. You have a good variety if you are set on a style or colour. I saw Fazers in blue, black, and white. FZ8s in black and red/white.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Asking prices for new 2012s are just under $9000. There's quite a few in the GTA. Do a search on Autotrader. You have a good variety if you are set on a style or colour. I saw Fazers in blue, black, and white. FZ8s in black and red/white.

Found a new 2012 50th anny FZ8 on Kijiji yesterday for $7,999 at a dealer (posted a reply with a link, but post still has to be "approved" by a site admin??)...will call the dealer later this week when I'm not tied up at work...

At the bike show last weekend prices were less than $8,500.00... seems like there's great deals to be had out there...

Last edited:

shadowman

Seriously thinking of getting one after going to the bike show last weekend at the international centre, and having rented one in Germany back in Sept 2011 for a few days .

What's a good price?
I got mine at Brantford Motorcycles for $7999 +hst, no pdi, no freight, no "administration fee". They didn't even charge a license fee. Unfortunately, I believe it was the last one they had. (nothing showing on their website anymore)
I was at the show on Saturday and I overheard a sales guy from Brampton Powersports talking to some guys, saying that their sticker price ($7999) did NOT include this or that and that the price would be $8500 +hst. They were trying to haggle with him, but he didn't seem to be haggling back.
I'm curious to see what the GTA dealers are going to be asking for the 2013s.