Ankle

S

Shock

Was coaching my son's soccer practice and rolled my ankle. Damn I forget how much it sucks to do this

C

Camo

soft....

hahahaha :D:p

Hahahaha:D
Gotta love the Aussie compassion!
You alright there tender foot? Maybe you shouldn't play rough games with the big boys lol.

Seriously though, just a sprain or a hefty bit of damage?

ssky0078

RICES

Rest : stay off it as much as you can
Ice: keep that swollen beast nice and chill
Compression: Use a neoprene sleeve or ACE bandage. You need to keep the swelling out of the ankle
Elevation: Again, keep the swelling down by keeping the foot up
Support: When you are going out and about, at least wear a neoprene sleeve or some other type o brace.

Arincare Gel

C

calscrazy

was a bad day for texans. i had my bi-annual trip to the ortho to get my orthovisc injection. he has to dislocate my knee cap to do it. lay down he pops my knee cap out of place to the inside of knee then gives me the shot. keeps me from being bone to bone and its alot better option then a full knee replacement. done with no numbing or freezing i am proud to say.

C

Camo

That's hectic Cal! I use to have a shoulder that liked to dislocate, painful stuff.

D

Deleted member 438

was a bad day for texans. i had my bi-annual trip to the ortho to get my orthovisc injection. he has to dislocate my knee cap to do it. lay down he pops my knee cap out of place to the inside of knee then gives me the shot. keeps me from being bone to bone and its alot better option then a full knee replacement. done with no numbing or freezing i am proud to say.

This sounds horrible.

b-eock

My shoulders seem to love to pop out. I'm only 17, great. I just pop'em back in when it happens. I'm not saying I'm a bad ass or anything. Just been through a lot of pain before so I have a quite high tolerance for pain.

Things that have happened to me before=
1. Hit by a bull in my face when I was little. Broke my bottom jaw and shattered my top jaw. Had 16 nails in my back from an old torn down barn I landed in.
2. Multiple car and four wheeler accidents. Never really serious
3. One dirt bike and one motorcycle accident.
4. Broken all my fingers and toes in football. Never went to the doctor, I had to re set them multiple times a day. Painful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

C

calscrazy

My shoulders seem to love to pop out. I'm only 17, great. I just pop'em back in when it happens. I'm not saying I'm a bad ass or anything. Just been through a lot of pain before so I have a quite high tolerance for pain.

Things that have happened to me before=
1. Hit by a bull in my face when I was little. Broke my bottom jaw and shattered my top jaw. Had 16 nails in my back from an old torn down barn I landed in.
2. Multiple car and four wheeler accidents. Never really serious
3. One dirt bike and one motorcycle accident.
4. Broken all my fingers and toes in football. Never went to the doctor, I had to re set them multiple times a day. Painful.

30 years from now all that will be hurting.......alot!! they werent lieing when they said just wait when you get older.

b-eock

Dude I know it now. I have hip and knee problems already... my knees like to slip and my hips wanna lock up a lot.

S

Shock

Ouch! I'm going to have to look into that as I'm bone on bone with my right knee.

C

calscrazy

Ouch! I'm going to have to look into that as I'm bone on bone with my right knee.

Go see ortho. They will want you to do cortisone first. If it doesn't work then u go to orthovisc. Has to be done in that order or insurance will not pay. Works for me and a friend of mine.