Which one would you pick?

• Fuel Controller

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • New Jacket

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
F

Fazed

Are you replacing the jacket because it's worn, has holes, does not fit properly or wouldn't hold up in an accident? If so I would vote jacket

If you are only getting a new jacket because it matches the bike better or other cosmetic/vain reason, then I would vote fuel controller.

RoadKill

Are you replacing the jacket because it's worn, has holes, does not fit properly or wouldn't hold up in an accident? If so I would vote jacket

If you are only getting a new jacket because it matches the bike better or other cosmetic/vain reason, then I would vote fuel controller.

+1 or if your jacket isnt going to be warm enough for the fall/winter.

cpatt

i agree completely

Spyder Eye

Yah the jacket doesn't layer well for the colder weather. Kinda look like the Michelin Man when I head out.

I recently tried an ICON Contra jacket but I found the fit to be weird and the build quality to be really crappy. (Seams were messy, ends frayed). I am looking at the Olympia Motosports Nomad Jacket.

Anyone have experience with this brand?

I have a First Gear jacket right now and for half the price of the ICON the fit and finish is much better.

F

Fazed

I haven't any experience with that brand but it looks good and has been getting good reviews on the website. Doesn't look like too bad a choice.

RoadKill

Yah the jacket doesn't layer well for the colder weather. Kinda look like the Michelin Man when I head out.

I recently tried an ICON Contra jacket but I found the fit to be weird and the build quality to be really crappy. (Seams were messy, ends frayed). I am looking at the Olympia Motosports Nomad Jacket.

Anyone have experience with this brand?

I have a First Gear jacket right now and for half the price of the ICON the fit and finish is much better.

I have a Fly racing jacket and i just bought an Alpinestars Gunner WP jacket.
Both are great jackets the Astars jacket is high quality and has CE armor and a LOT of features. Also you can upgrade the armor to "bionic armor"

Checkout revzilla.com those guys kick ass!

H

Hoover

I have many jackets and leathers. One is a Firstgear mesh jacket with armor.
It was half the price of the name brands and is a very quality product.

W

WARPTH

im running a dainese leather jacket with the 3d bubble liner and i generally wear a merino wool midlayer under it. when its cold out im warm, and than if it gets warm i stay nice and cool