2011 FZ8 on its way....mod suggestions?

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
And then

Could have fooled you? Yeah ok.
Do you even know what you're saying?

So I contradicted myself. Fair enough. Spirited is a loose term to begin with. Please allow me to make myself clear here. I plan on pushing the bike to a degree, not to the point of needing upgraded suspension. That is my opinion and we can agree to disagree on this subject.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
To update the thread topic, I ordered the Vance & Hines exhaust slip on yesterday.

hypo

that looks SEXY AS HELL... my last set of VH pipes were straightshots for my 750 Shadow and they were LOUD AS HELL... dunno if I will go back there, but definitely wanna hear how you like them!

C

Camo

So I contradicted myself. Fair enough. Spirited is a loose term to begin with. Please allow me to make myself clear here. I plan on pushing the bike to a degree, not to the point of needing upgraded suspension. That is my opinion and we can agree to disagree on this subject.

No we can't.
Now you're pushing the bike to a degree lol.
You've had your FZ8 for what, a week? And you already know that the only reason you'll need to upgrade the suspension is because you'd have to be going too fast or doing track days?
You're making yourself perfectly clear. You and a handful of people sharing similar views or the texan who assumed I was attacking someones riding skills... I never once made out I was some super rider or that anyone else was less than myself ;)

It's not just you pal. Quiet a few people around here seem to have more dollars than sense and just fire off their mouth with no real idea about what they're saying.
Peace out haters.

its an upgrade it makes the bike better! if you dont think you will ever push your bike to the end of its suspension limits dont buy it! if you think that you are go ahead buy it! if you want a head light buy the damn thing if you dont then dont you guys need to quit your b!tching about nothing! if i wanted to read that id txt my old lady!

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
It's not just you pal. Quiet a few people around here seem to have more dollars than sense and just fire off their mouth with no real idea about what they're saying.
Peace out haters.

Actually, nevermind, you you made my ignore list. Your post has also been reported. This is not what a forum is for. We are adults here (most of us anyway) and there is no reason to start degrading people.

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

Administrator
Please keep the discussion on topic and stop the sarcastic remarks. We're all here for the same reasons as riders. If it cannot be civil then we'll close the thread.

:rmwl:

-Eric