2007 R1 Rear Shock For Sale

cambo

Avid Rider
I...uhh...somehow ended up ordering a 2007 r1 rear shock off of ebay. I honestly don't remember why I ordered it but I got an unpaid purchase case opened up against me and that's when I was reminded of it. Anyway I just paid for it and it'll arrive shortly.

So...if anybody is looking for an r1 rear shock...let me know! I'm just looking to recoup my cost. 70 bucks with free shipping. And sorry, lower 48 only. PM if interested

:hbwall:

SOLD

Last edited:

anelson24

I...uhh...somehow ended up ordering a 2007 r1 rear shock off of ebay. I honestly don't remember why I ordered it but I got an unpaid purchase case opened up against me and that's when I was reminded of it. Anyway I just paid for it and it'll arrive shortly.

So...if anybody is looking for an r1 rear shock...let me know! I'm just looking to recoup my cost. 70 bucks with free shipping. And sorry, lower 48 only. PM if interested

:hbwall:
Would be interested d you have satan 666 adapter? Please let me know

cambo

Avid Rider
was there beers involved in this purchase? lol

hahaha, you know what, there might've been. I honestly don't remember why I was looking at an R1 rear shock...I've got the Ohlins on the way why would I buy this?

I might've accidently hit the buy it button with my fat ass fingers I dunno. And then accidently hit the confirm button with the other fat ass fingers...and somehow logged into paypal with the other fat ass fingers and confirmed the order....

cambo

Avid Rider
Would be interested d you have satan 666 adapter? Please let me know

I JUST PM'd Satan666 to see if he's got any adapters left. I'd try to sell the entire package to make it easier on you guys but...to answer your question, no, I don't have the adapter with it.

H

Hoover

I JUST PM'd Satan666 to see if he's got any adapters left. I'd try to sell the entire package to make it easier on you guys but...to answer your question, no, I don't have the adapter with it.

I had heard he was out but making more in the spring. I'd hang on to it and get an adaptor, then sell both in the spring.

anelson24

Awesome! I would pick it up if you hold on to it until he could get you then ill buy the both from you?

cambo

Avid Rider
Shoot, at the rate Sportbiketrackgear is going...I might get the adapter before the Ohlins I ordered a month ago...which still isn't scheduled to arrive until sometime in April. haha, I might have some time to use this R1 shock after all.

waypoint

mod squad
hahaha, you know what, there might've been. I honestly don't remember why I was looking at an R1 rear shock...I've got the Ohlins on the way why would I buy this?

Uh oh... Sleep bidding. I heard there's no cure :eek:

cambo

Avid Rider
Anelson- Satan666 has one adapter left. I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want the r1 rear shock set up but I really don't feel like shelling out 85 bucks for the adapter only to turn around and sell it to you. If you want to buy direct from him, I'll hold onto the R1 shock for you until you buy it from me. But if you're not interested anymore, let me know, I'll throw this sucker back on ebay.

This shock came in a couple days ago so I do have it on hand now.

Thanks dude!

anelson24

Anelson- Satan666 has one adapter left. I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want the r1 rear shock set up but I really don't feel like shelling out 85 bucks for the adapter only to turn around and sell it to you. If you want to buy direct from him, I'll hold onto the R1 shock for you until you buy it from me. But if you're not interested anymore, let me know, I'll throw this sucker back on ebay.

This shock came in a couple days ago so I do have it on hand now.

Thanks dude!

85 just for the adapter?! That seems Kind of steep...mind if I get back to you tomorrow? I appreciate you holding onto it..

ramrod

Anelson: the price for the adapter might sound steep but trust me it is worth it. Also there is no other alternative to mate the r1 shock to the FZ8. I think it's a reasonable price considering it is his own construction and design.