#1 thing you'd tell Yama to improve on the FZ8

Crazywb23

1. Full system, got rid of the cat.
2. suspension... Of course.
3. But the biggest thing I did to improve my ride was "stop BSing on this forum and get out and ride!!!" :bs2:

:jk:

Black Widow

Avid Rider
1. Full system, got rid of the cat.
2. suspension... Of course.
3. But the biggest thing I did to improve my ride was "stop BSing on this forum and get out and ride!!!" :bs2:

:jk:

Easy for you to say, Snowed the other day, now there is gravel all over the roads.:mad:

decooney

Sounds like the 2013 addressed most of these issues. Mine will be here in a few months.

Along with the add of adjustable suspension, has anyone been able to see one in person (prototype) yet and confirm if they updated the seat comfort any on the new 2013 model?

Tango59

Dealer buddy said the seat's gonna be a bit more comfortable but I havn't seen a comfortable factory seat since the 80's.

C

Camo

You know what, after giving it some thought I think the on road price here in Australia should be lower as should Yamaha parts.
That should be all they change as its the driving force behind switching manufacturers for my next bike.
The 2013 seems to have addressed most of the weaknesses of the current models anyway.