Your Pride & Joy... Currents pics with list of Mods

jonnyedwards1981

Cool, so far, I've had together my tail light shipped over from USA and front LEDs from China. The UK is proving to be useless for mods!!

I quite like the tomok style mirrors as opposed to bar ends but will have a better look at bar ends as not rules anything out. Cheers for the other tips, will take a look

B

bren

Cool, so far, I've had together my tail light shipped over from USA and front LEDs from China. The UK is proving to be useless for mods!!

I quite like the tomok style mirrors as opposed to bar ends but will have a better look at bar ends as not rules anything out. Cheers for the other tips, will take a look

tomok knock off's are the goods mate! i had a gold pair on mine but opted for black bar ends. wanted to lower the profile at the front a bit.

The tomok knockoffs are only about 45-55 USD, free post

jonnyedwards1981

tomok knock off's are the goods mate! i had a gold pair on mine but opted for black bar ends. wanted to lower the profile at the front a bit.

The tomok knockoffs are only about 45-55 USD, free post

Which did you get? I want black if possible. What was the fit and quality like? Could you still see out of them?

B

bren

Which did you get? I want black if possible. What was the fit and quality like? Could you still see out of them?

i had the gold ones- i would recommend the black as the gold doesnt match the forks on the bike exactly. and there is a plastic section at the mount point which is a different shade of gold to the rest of the mirror.

Besides that- great fit and could see enough to be more than safe.

jonnyedwards1981

i had the gold ones- i would recommend the black as the gold doesnt match the forks on the bike exactly. and there is a plastic section at the mount point which is a different shade of gold to the rest of the mirror.

Besides that- great fit and could see enough to be more than safe.

Don't suppose you can remember the eBay seller mate?

jonnyedwards1981

Cheers pal, if you get chance, could you put up a pick of the filler cap on the bike? Will order the mirrors now though

B

bren

Cheers pal, if you get chance, could you put up a pick of the filler cap on the bike? Will order the mirrors now though

No dramas mate- will try and take a snap at lunch time today (9am at the moment), if not- will take one tonight at home for ya

jonnyedwards1981

yeah they will be the same fit an quality i reckon..

To be fair, the others are like £2 different and so reckon I will just get the same as what you had, that way I can be sure on the quality etc

B

bren

shit- sorry Jonny- forgot to take that pic of the fuel filler cap last night. will do today for ya!

jasonr199

My FZ8! 5,500 miles. Love it.

Last edited:

Landin

Ebay-rizoma mirrors
Öhlins Racing shock absorber
Xenon kit
R&G tail tidy
mini LED turn signals
Smart alarm, spy 5000
Ebay Levers
Leo vince slipon
USB chargerkit

Think thats all for now, but more to come =)