Your inner geek

SeñorJack

El Guapo
So I from time to time get kinda geeked out on nerdy stuff.

Recently ive crossed a new line and im hoping im not the only one with a little geekyness- so what is your geek streak?

mine is.... magic the gathering. yup. like the card game. I just started playing, and its getting out of hand. Like I should have bought some new mirrors, but no. I may or may not have bought super nerdy cards instead...

anyone other geeks or nerds? or are we all super cool, and thats why we ride the fz8? ;)

cambo

Avid Rider

Recently ive crossed a new line and im hoping im not the only one with a little geekyness- so what is your geek streak?

mine is.... magic the gathering. yup. like the card game. I just started playing, and its getting out of hand. Like I should have bought some new mirrors, but no. I may or may not have bought super nerdy cards instead...

anyone other geeks or nerds? or are we all super cool, and thats why we ride the fz8? ;)

I LARP. and I'm damnit good at it. Say I won't hit you with a lightning bolt from 50 yards out...and see what happens. Think your nifty cloak can block my blindness dust? Think again. Oh what's that? Can't see anything? That's because that's actual pepper spray.

I run 3-5 miles a day so I can last on the battlefield.

socal

yea that game is coming back a bunch of the other engineers are playing that in the laboratory.