Yoshi R77 vs. R77D

TallGuyNW

I've also been thinking about getting a r77d. Can that big yoshi plaque be removed? I'm not normally a de-badger, and maybe in person it isn't as big as it looks online, but it's kinda a turn off.

Jacek3743

I've also been thinking about getting a r77d. Can that big yoshi plaque be removed? I'm not normally a de-badger, and maybe in person it isn't as big as it looks online, but it's kinda a turn off.

Really? I always thought the badge was "sexy" but to everyone it may be different so not judging. I'll try to take a closer look at it because if it's on just by rivets then I believe if you drill off the head, it should come off.

charris247

I have done the HID upgrade. Went with BKmoto for that. There is an extensive picture tutorial somewhere on here

charris247

I just received my R-77D today and the badge looks good in my opinion.

TallGuyNW

I'm sure I'll end up liking it too. My tastes seem to change on a daily basis. When I first got my 8, I kinda liked the stock tail - seemed to finish out the shape of the bike rather than having the tail seem to stick out the back. Now, I'll likely get a tail tidy. Change is good!

Jacek3743

A lot of your cravings can be cheaply satisfied with eBay. Honestly I would not spend $60 for led turn signals and crap like that when I can get it for $9.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

charris247

I'm sure I'll end up liking it too. My tastes seem to change on a daily basis. When I first got my 8, I kinda liked the stock tail - seemed to finish out the shape of the bike rather than having the tail seem to stick out the back. Now, I'll likely get a tail tidy. Change is good!
I bought the Yoshimura tail tidy and its really nice. Definitely a quality product and easy to install.

n8kdfz8

Ixrace Z1 and I run it without the baffles sounds amazing huge difference from stock

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Also this site is where I ordered from they have some sweet choices:
Store - Search Options | Motorcycle Exhausts | Performance Parts

thank you for posting a pic. i was wondering how that exhaust would look on that color bike! looks great! from the UK to the US? cool!

Dom83

i ordered r77 lastweek...still waiting for it! I bought de r77 over the r77d only because i prefer it to be matte black so i'll simply get it ceramic coated in black for 60$ and probably get the headers done the same as well for 80$!

so for my tight budget i get the yosh r77, matte black and headers for less than the carbon one....but i'm with you guys the r77d look better!

and for the one who asked if the badge was removable...yes it is! It's only two rivets holding it, just drill them!

cheers

ZeeKdaGreeK

Ok guys looking for some helpful info.. Does anyone know if the r77d is shorter then the r77? In pics it looks like a shorty but idk if its just the pics or what? If it is shorter its deff the way to go.. looking to pull the trigger asap..

EtienneFZ8

I am also interested in the R77D. The carbon/carbon is really nice. Do you have to do anything else to the bike if you get a slip-on? I'm new to modding bikes, and would like to factor in the cost if I do pull the trigger on getting a can.

b-eock

You're good with just the slip on! Look into the Lars Air box bod too. Its free and its gets you a little more ponies :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ZeeKdaGreeK

Ok guys looking for some helpful info.. Does anyone know if the r77d is shorter then the r77? In pics it looks like a shorty but idk if its just the pics or what? If it is shorter its deff the way to go.. looking to pull the trigger asap..

Ya for anyone else that might of been curious, same size.. The r77d is the same size as the r77.

RoadKill

since i have one i have to put a good word in for the R77 it sounds amazing and looks great! good volume on it too when you take out the DBkiller!

[]V[]addog

that Might be the deciding factor betweent he two for me. I know there is no DB killer insert with this one though. I wouldnt want to use it anyways... the two models are so smilar, minus the exhaust tips.

abbott

Remapping?

I'm curious what people are doing about remapping after adding the R77D ... any suggestions?