Yoshi Fender Eliminator

MDFz8

Hey Guys/Gals,

I am not sure if anyone here has this fender elim kit, but is it plug and play? Not too confident in myself when it comes to re wiring.

Be safe!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

MotoZen

^^ what he said. It's really not very difficult at all, though.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

MDFz8

Thanks for the reply guys.

Speedy made it sounds pretty straight forward.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

atrinh

here is Yoshi kit on mine

Rbk001

Its really easy, don't have to do any "wiring" per say. Don't use the butt connectors that come with the kit. Go to advanced auto and buy 16-14 Gauge 5/32 Bullet Connectors. Like $3 for a 20 pack. Those connectors will connect with the stock harness. So connect one male connector to each wire on the Yoshi kit and connect to the correct stock female connection and wala...all done. Easy stuff. Although I have the motodynamic tail lights so that is just to hook up the light for the license plate.

Last edited:

Speedy

Its really easy, don't have to do any "wiring" per say. Don't use the butt connectors that come with the kit. Go to advanced auto and buy 16-14 Gauge 5/32 Bullet Connectors. Like $3 for a 20 pack. Those connectors will connect with the stock harness. So connect one male connector to each wire on the Yoshi kit and connect to the correct stock female connection and wala...all done. Easy stuff. Although I have the motodynamic tail lights so that is just to hook up the light for the license plate.

^^this will make it easier^^ I just snipped the wires and used wire nuts/electrical tape to ensure i got everything connected correctly but will probably do this for the tail light. I kept the stock turn signals so no need to re-wire those.

Last edited:

triplez

My gf just bought an fz8. She loves it. But we got a fender eliminator from the dealer

Any idea what to do with the plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk