Yeeeeaaaaaaa

H

Hoover

65 degrees here in Wisconsin today. Guess who went straight to the storage shed after work.:D:D:D:D

Going to burn through that tank of winterized fuel tomorow ;)

packnrat

cold and windy (as in blown over. any rig/cage/bike/etc. 30mph and gusts up to 50mph.) here in ca this date, had a light rain/sprinkles last night.
but should hit 70F by friday.

D

Deleted member 438

65 degrees here in Wisconsin today. Guess who went straight to the storage shed after work.:D:D:D:D

Going to burn through that tank of winterized fuel tomorow ;)
I was out today and it was awesome. I was able to get my bike over to the tuner today.

hypo

I rode all winter... I just put my bike on the back of a flatbed last week... <cry>

Rgraphic

I live in a town home style apartment building where each person has an attached garage. It was great seeing so many of them open and bikes being worked on. Did my chain adjustment/cleaning last night. I was looking at the service manual and it says the spark plugs should be changed every year. Is this correct? Seems a bit soon. Was just going to do the chain, oil, and check tires and thought I'd be good to go.

MojoRisin

I put mine back on the insurance policy March 1st (took it off jan 1) been riding to work since then. Had a low of 17F yesterday. Hasn't been above 30 but if I'd have known it wouldn't snow all winter I'd never of garaged it.

Frengo

I live in a town home style apartment building where each person has an attached garage. It was great seeing so many of them open and bikes being worked on. Did my chain adjustment/cleaning last night. I was looking at the service manual and it says the spark plugs should be changed every year. Is this correct? Seems a bit soon. Was just going to do the chain, oil, and check tires and thought I'd be good to go.

Changing the spark plugs EVERY YEAR? Perhaps you are reading the service manual of a vintage bike... :D
I don't remember the exact mileage for the FZ8, but it should be at least 20.000 km.

H

Hoover

That's so Yam can make money off you at service time if you take it to a dealer. Which side of the lake are you on? I'm east by Olbrich.

MojoRisin

That's so Yam can make money off you at service time if you take it to a dealer. Which side of the lake are you on? I'm east by Olbrich.

Yep the bass turds changed out my spark plugs on my 1st service. I do not trust them anymore. I wish there was another dealer close by, unfortunately the other 2 are over 50 miles away.

Speedo007

Was 50F here and took it out for a ride hehe Brought it to the dealer to have some pimpin' done to it...

ZIA_Zen

I rode all winter... I just put my bike on the back of a flatbed last week... <cry>

That's a crazy accident you were in and I hope your wounds are healing well.

It's great to hear most are riding again or close to it. "Vroom Vroom", as my 2 y/o says. I'm a commuter so I only missed about a week of riding over the winter months. There were many cold days when I questioned my sanity while riding. So, I'm looking forward to some mild weather also.

Right now, we are getting some vicious winds, so my ride is napping.

D

DJK1505

Got to ride most of the winter but didnt enjoy it. But these last two days have been in the mid 60's and got to ride!!!!!! And I got a new camera so it was fun commuting in to work these last two day!

H

Hoover

Just moved to the east side on the hill near the perkins and all the hotels.

None too far. I have a friend that lives in the Green. We should get together and do a ride. There is another 8 right down the stret from me that I ride with. Last count there were 5 in Mad Town.

Rgraphic

None too far. I have a friend that lives in the Green. We should get together and do a ride. There is another 8 right down the stret from me that I ride with. Last count there were 5 in Mad Town.

Definitely. I'm always looking for people to ride with. I'm in the Forest run apartments. So far i have seen maybe 5 bikes just in my lot. Cant wait for slimey crud run!

H

Hoover

Definitely. I'm always looking for people to ride with. I'm in the Forest run apartments. So far i have seen maybe 5 bikes just in my lot. Cant wait for slimey crud run!

Crud Run is a blast. I'll PM you my phone number this weekend.