WTB: Stock Rear Fender

MikeC

Weekend Rider
GOT IT! THANKS CAMBO!!

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a stock rear fender.

Would $10+shipping (which I assume its around $10) work? If not, whats a better price?

I'm planning to mod it a little bit.

Last edited:

cambo

Avid Rider
wait wait where's 'miltipas'?

It was a pain in the ass to send my fz1 shock to canada...so I'm just curious. I need to prep myself for the pain in the ass that's coming if it's coming.

thach1130

I thought the same. I have a stock fender which i don't use but giving it away is harder than it seems. The odd shape of the stock fender makes it hard to package it neatly. Large box size if costly to ship.

cambo

Avid Rider
I thought the same. I have a stock fender which i don't use but giving it away is harder than it seems. The odd shape of the stock fender makes it hard to package it neatly. Large box size if costly to ship.

thach...where in VA are you located?

cambo

Avid Rider
Awesome, DJK1505 who's up in Manassas has some group rides planned for us local riders. You'll have to stay tuned for those man

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Dude

you can have mine for free. Just give me shipping money. paypal 10 bucks to [email protected]

FOR SCIENCE!

Cambo youre awesome! Thanks, Milpitas is in California. 95035

But if it truly does need a big box I can paypal you whatever it costs to ship and even kick you back a little for your time and effort!

OR...I could hook you up with some sweet decals?

cambo

Avid Rider
Cambo youre awesome! Thanks, Milpitas is in California. 95035

But if it truly does need a big box I can paypal you whatever it costs to ship and even kick you back a little for your time and effort!

OR...I could hook you up with some sweet decals?

Decals= MORE horsepower. DONE. But only if they say, "V-tec" and/or "Hemi" so I can stick them on my Yamaha.

haha, no just fire me 10 bucks...if it's more, I don't care. I'll at least get two dozen donuts out of it. and I'll eat them in my secret corner where my wife can't bother me.

I'll get your shipping address off the paypal shipping slip once you send.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Decals= MORE horsepower. DONE. But only if they say, "V-tec" and/or "Hemi" so I can stick them on my Yamaha.

haha, no just fire me 10 bucks...if it's more, I don't care. I'll at least get two dozen donuts out of it. and I'll eat them in my secret corner where my wife can't bother me.

I'll get your shipping address off the paypal shipping slip once you send.

Oh man! Just you wait and see :) I'm bringing out all the ricey decals.

cambo

Avid Rider
hahah! sweeeeet

hey I got your paypal, I'll send out tomorrow. You just need the rear fender right? Because I don't think I'll be able to find all the nuts and bolts that went with it.

I'll just send you everything I can scounge up.

cambo

Avid Rider
Just posting an update here for Mike...

I ended up not being able to send him a Fender because I can't find it. I don't think I chucked it, and I really hope the wife didn't either. But in any case, the search for a stock rear fender continues as far as I know.